Early education is very important and it starts at home before your child gets to nursery or school. As a parent you are your baby or child’s first and foremost educator, this brings huge responsibility and constant challenges. Learning and sharing knowledge is a great way to keep your child entertained and involved in the world around him. Juliet is trained in Montessori Teaching Methods which are based on the principal that a child is taught individually and learns more thoroughly using his senses and the environment.
Juliet has developed a Home Schooling ‘Mini-Montessori’ Programme to help teach parents with children aged 0-6, how to introduce these principals whilst at home and when out and about. It offers parents greater insights and awareness of their child’s learning and development and can give your child a head start when your son or daughter reaches school age.
Initial educational tasks are seen more as play activities with a purpose. Montessori trained children learn to respect others, tidy up toys and how to be independent. A child who is left to explore freely within safe limits, can become fully absorbed and learns to build his/her concentration and reach their full potential.
- Entertaining and Stimulating your Baby/Toddler
- First Play-Toddler Activities
- Language & Early Learning
- Developing Fine/Gross Motor Skills
- Nurturing Creative Talent/Artistic Skills
- Recommending Age appropriate Toys/Books etc.
- Premium VIP – Home Education – Mini-Montessori Bespoke Plan & Follow on Support Service
- Mini-Montessori (Bespoke)-Stimulating Educational Activities & Creative Play
- Home Introduction (0-6 years)
- Includes 1 Month email Support From £175 (Plus travel over 10 miles)
(Mini-Programme – 3 x 30 minute Follow up calls, Activity Guide & Age Appropriate Recommendations)
- One to One Skype/Phone calls £45/£75